Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Pictures & 34 week Update!

Hello Everyone, Thanks to all that keep checking this site. I know I have become bad with updates. I had my last shower today, thrown by friends from work. I can not tell you have blessed Scott and I have been to receive to so many wonderful, thoughtful gifts from everyone. Baby Max's nursery is packed with so many goodies!

I have been feeling pretty good. I am now 34 weeks along. I can not believe how fast this is all going! I am getting bigger by the minute and I am very thankful it has been a relatively mild summer. The past couple of days of cooler temperature has me very excited for the fall though! I go to the doctor every two weeks until 36 weeks and then weekly. Knock on wood, all of my appointments have been pretty boring, and I would like to keep it that way. I thank God everyday for this wonderful miracle he has given us and for keeping us safe and healthy. Thank you all who continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers!



















2 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Hey Cynthia!!! How's life on bed rest? Any news? We miss you here!!!!

Polly Gamwich said...

I know your hands must be full ... but update when you can, ok?