Friday, March 21, 2008

9 week ultrasound

I had my 9 week ultrasound on March 18th. It was amazing! It actually looked more like a little baby and was moving around. It looked liked it was doing "the robot"!!! LOL. You could see the arm, leg bones and the spine. The heart rate was 170. I got released to my ob and my first appointment will be March 31st. It was sad to leave my RE's office. They have been such a wonderful group of people to work with.


I have been feeling mostly well. I am sure it could be way worse. Just feel nauseous most of the time, no vomiting, just gagging. I am supposedly at the peak of nausea right now, so it shouldn't last too much longer. In the evenings I am very tired and just want to lay down. I have been getting in bed around 6 and going to sleep around 8ish! I am HUNGRY all of the time and need to eat about every 3-4 hours. I have been craving protein, salt and sour foods.


Here is a picture of our little bean

1 comment:

alex45 said...

Ultrasonography is an ultrasound-based diagnostic imaging technique used to visualize subcutaneous body structures including tendons, muscles, joints, vessels and internal organs for possible pathology or lesions. Obstetric sonography is commonly used during pregnancy and is widely recognized by the public. There is a plethora of diagnostic and therapeutic applications practiced in medicine.
http://ezultrasound.com/ReliaMed.aspx