Saturday, August 4, 2007

Biopsy Results

Well unfortunately my biopsy results came back "off". So, I am lucky enough to repeat the procedure again!!! I can hardly wait (insert a large dose of sarcasm here)!!! By "off" they are saying that my lining did not match up to the post ovulatory day it should have. It should have read 7 days post ovulatory and instead it came back as 3 days. Now to stop you from looking in your bedside medical encyclopedia, I will tell you what all this great news means! I am telling you it is amazing that anyone can get pregnant because so many things have to line up just right for life to form. If we would have gone ahead with the transfer it would have failed b/c my lining would not have been ready to accept the embryo. So, the next plan in this great experiment is to get me knocked up is to change the medication protocol and redo the biopsy. My next biopsy will be August 15th. It takes a week for the results to come back. I am not sure what we will do if the results are "off" again, but that is what we pay our doctor the big bucks for!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Womb for Rent" ha, ha,
Great blog, nice to read as well as hear it from the source. Loving being part of the "journey". Have a great vacation. Call me when you get home, miss ya, love ya!
Nicole

Unknown said...

Oh can now I've got a gmail account so I could respond to your blogs! I'm getting there!nmqueen1@gmail.com, I think!
Nicole